Weld-Pipe® Universal L-900 Pipe Gasket Lubricant
- Applies to wet or dry surface
- Water dispersible
Weld-Pipe® Universal L-900 Pipe Gasket Lubricant is a non-toxic, soft, Paste-like material used for assembling pipelines, including Cast Iron, Concrete, Plastic and Clay Pipe.
Universal L-900 Pipe Gasket Lube is designed for lubricating slip-on or "O" Ring type joints without harming rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Suitable foa all types of pipelines, including potable water pipelines.
- Will Not deteriorite natural or synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Will Not support bacteria * Excellent working range - 18°F to 150°F
- Will Not impart taste, color or odor to water in pipe lines flushed in accordance with recommended AWWA procedures.
Viscocity maintains the same, even under extreme Warehouse Temperatures.
- Universal L-900 Pipe Gasket Lube is Ready to use.
- Do not dilute or alter its consistency in any way. Do not mix with any other lubricants or soaps.
- Clean Both inside and outside of surface to be lubricated.
- Lubricate gaskets thoroughly.
- Apply Universal L-900 Pipe Gasket Lube inside surface of bell and outside surface of spigot
- Align pipe to be coupled to receiving bell.
- Connect together using an approved coupling method.